Monday, November 22, 2010

Lego Digital Camera (That actually works!)


LEGO FREAKIN CAMERAS ARE IN STOCK! Oh and digital too for all the kids out there. Let me tell you back in my day, we were lucky to draw a picture using rocks from the fire. The charcoal was the closest thing to digital we had. I was a true artist back then. Perhaps you have heard of me?

And just look at the smile on her face. What a teeny camera. Turns out its packing a 3 mega pixel camera in it. Thats almost enough pixels to fit my ego in.. almost.

You could stick some little lego mans onto the top, perhaps a bobba fett and show the world what you can do. Or be like me and just stay home crying at how lonely I am.. Do they make Lego Whisky yet?

To feel closer to the sweet lady with the Lego Digital Camera in the picture... clickarooonie.